Own Your Local Market.
Introducing our new Lead Generation service.
High quality lead lists with a plan to take them from warm to HOT.
Rank high in local search results. Better rankings means more traffic.
Former clients make the best leads. Get past customers back in the door through strategic outreach.
Implement nurturing campaigns to maximize the ROI of every lead.
Lift Local Mission
We help businesses create and execute solid marketing strategies at an affordable price. Our team creates customized marketing plans designed to lift you above your local competition. Think of us as an extension of your office, here to relieve stress and ensure success.
Exclusive lead lists plugged into our tried and test nurturing program.
Step 1: Get List
A great lead strategy starts with a great lead list. We provide exclusive leads at an affordable price.
Step 2: Nurture
Once you have your list, we’ll plug them into tested email campaigns designed to warm up leads.
Step 3: Call
Warmed up leads are more receptive to your calls and outreach.
Step 4: Convert
Opted in leads are sent straight to your inbox so you can contact them right away.
Your clients can be powerful brand advocates for your business. In our tech savvy world, customer referrals are given through online reviews. Boosting your reviews increases your credibility and differentiates you from your local competition. Simply put, more reviews means more business coming your way.
Appear in more searches, more often.
Capitalizing on search engine traffic should be a priority for every business. Improving your position in search results drastically increases your likelihood of getting inbound calls. While search engines can be confusing, we’re confident our formula increases traffic and visibility.
Win back past customers.
This may seem surprising, but former customers can be some of your highest converting leads. Successfully converting these leads comes down to consistent outreach and effective communication.
Reheat cold leads.
If you’re like most businesses, purchasing leads is an integral part of your marketing strategy. The average company converts 15% of their leads. What happens to the other 85%? When engaged consistently, prospective clients are more likely to convert over time. Having a consistent process in place will ensure you drive the highest ROI on current and former leads.
Engage with customers on social media.
Your activity on social media will improve brand recognition and increase your online footprint. Keep in mind that search engines also consider social activity when determining a business’s position in search results.
Create automated cross-selling opportunities.
Statistics show that you’re 70% more likely to sell to an existing customer. We’ll help with you the process as we build and automate your custom cross-selling campaign.
I have really been blown away by the results that I have seen after using Lift Local. The best part of this service is the ongoing support to help me build my business in ways that make sense to me personally. I have been pleasantly surprised that they were able to deliver on some of the promises from the point in which I purchased. The real value for me has been in the ongoing appointments where they have helped me to be a better small business owner.
– Adam W.
If you’re a small business owner that is looking to get a local search boost Lift Local is the team for you. Dylan guided us through the process and gave us timely updates on the results. We’ve seen increased review activity and increased inbound new business calls as a result. If you’re local and growing, grow with lift local!
– Tom W.
If you’re like me, when I look at a business or hotel or whatever, I will look at the reviews. The reviews will tell your story a lot of times better than I can myself. Lift local will get those reviews for you by soliciting for them. This is an auto pilot program that they manage for me and I don’t have to do anything!! They called me regularly to review our results and to see if I wanted to make any changes. I do recommend this service if you are trying to increase your likelihood of showing up in your present or future customers search results on Google.
– Gary E.
Schedule a Demo
Chat with our team to see how we can drive more revenue for your company.
LIFT LOCAL LLC
Our service provides businesses with a hands-off marketing solution. We’ll take the burden of creating and executing a marketing strategy off your plate and drive consistent, transparent results.