AS EXPLAINED FURTHER BELOW, WE DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SELL YOUR CLIENT DISTRIBUTION LISTS TO ANY PARTY. INFORMATION ON A CLIENT DISTRIBUTION LIST MAY BE SHARED WITH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT ASSIST IN PROVIDING THE SERVICES AS SET FORTH BELOW.
- Lift Local Customer (“Customer”): any person that purchases or registers to use the Services. A Customer may be registered to use the Services by a Company that will sponsor membership payments.
- Visitor (“Visitor”): any person or entity who visits the Website but has not purchased or registered to use the Marketing Services.
Information We Collect
Information Customers and Visitors Provide to Us
We collect different types of information from Customers and Visitors that use the Services, contact or interact with us, or voluntarily provide Us with information, data, comments and other content in connection with using the Services.
Information Customers Provide to Us
In the course of using the Services, You may provide personal information about You and may provide personal information about Your customers (“Client Information”). Information that You may provide includes Registration Information, Billing and Communications Information, and Information We Process on Your Behalf.
- Registration Information: During the setup process, You are required to give contact information including, but not limited to, business name; owner; address; phone number; information about Your business such as photos, logos, and email signatures; and email address.
- A Company or a representative of a Company may register someone else, such as an insurance agent, to use the Services. A Company may provide to Lift Local the name and identification number of an insurance agent that it will sponsor, along with payment information.
- Billing Information: You or a Company may need to provide Us with payment and billing information, such as credit card and billing address details. All payment information is collected by a third-party service provider, Stripe.
- Information We Process on Your Behalf: To market your business, We may also ask You for additional information, such as toll-free number, directory categories, and Your Client Information such as Client Distribution Lists.
- If You provide a Client Distribution List, We do not, under any circumstances, sell to any party your Client Distribution List. Information on a Client Distribution List may be shared with third-party service providers that assist in providing the Services. If someone on your Distribution List contacts us, We might then contact that person. If We detect abusive or illegal behavior related to your Client Distribution List, We may share your Client Distribution List or portions of it with affected ISPs or anti-spam organizations to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Information Visitors Provided Us
Certain parts of the Website may ask You to provide personal information voluntarily. As an example, in the “Contact” portion of the Website, You are asked to provide your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and company name. Similarly, if You would like to “Schedule a Demo,” You will need to fill out a form on the Website and provide Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and company name.
Information We Gather Automatically from Customers and Visitors
When You access and use the Website, We automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, your location, Your mobile device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), your page visits, your social sharing activity, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
Information We Collect From Other Services
We may collect information about You from third-party sources. The Website provides links to Our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn pages.
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Website, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for Lift Local, https://www.facebook.com/liftlocal/.
- Twitter. By clicking on the Twitter button on the Website, You will automatically be transported to the official Twitter feed of Lift Local, @Lift_Local, https://twitter.com/lift_local.
- Google+. By clicking on the Google + button on the Website, You will automatically be transported to the official Lift Local Google+ page, https://plus.google.com/+Tryliftlocalnow.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Website, You will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn profile for Lift Local, https://www.linkedin.com/company/liftlocal/.
If You connect with these websites through the Website, We may receive personal information about You. We may also receive personal information about you from other third parties in connection with their support of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and the Services to You;
- To process payments;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship with Us or about new projects or other information that We think You may find interesting;
- To contact You for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Services according to Your interests;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Services or to further the mission of Lift Local;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Services;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about Our user and customer base and usage patterns of Our Services;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Services and to otherwise protect users and visitors and Our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
If You provide a Client Distribution List, We do not, under any circumstances, sell your Client Distribution Lists to any party. Information on a Client Distribution List may be shared with third-party service providers that assist in providing the Services.
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Third-Party Service Providers/Business Partners
- Business Changes
If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of Our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third-party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of Our policies or other agreements with Us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Services with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on Your computer by the websites You visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of Your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit through or in connection with the Services against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through or in connection with the Services may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through or in connection with the Services and take special care in deciding which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that thirdparties will never be able to defeat Our security measures or the security measures of Our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRDPARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Services and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Services to function properly.
Links to Other Services or Applications
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by Our Services.
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding receiving email communications from Us by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected From Other Services and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or Our analytics providers or other third-parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Website.
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through or in connection with the Services. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third-parties for those third-parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third-parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
LIFT LOCAL LLC
Our service provides businesses with a hands-off marketing solution. We’ll take the burden of creating and executing a marketing strategy off your plate and drive consistent, transparent results.