Over 70% of people in the United States use Facebook… and you probably can lump yourself into that statistic. Basically Facebook is an amazing market with millions of users who might be looking for the exact service that you offer.
The best way to expose people to your business on Facebook is through running an ad campaign. The set-up process is pretty self explanatory but here are a few tips to keep in mind when building your first ad. Also practice makes perfect when it comes to running ads. Check them daily and don’t be afraid to switch things up.
- Keep videos under 30 seconds.
- Send clicks to a landing page with a clear call to action button at the top.
- Install the Facebook pixel to track conversions. This will especially help when you’re assessing your ad and making changes.
- Narrow down your audience to less than 1 million. You can do this by specifying interests or behaviors and then narrowing it down further with filters.
- Take advantage of the free phone calls from the Facebook business team. These calls are a 15 private tutoring session to help optimize your business on Facebook.
Here’s a great video with more info to help you succeed. Feel free to chat us and ask any other questions you might have with setting up your ad! Our social media experts are here and ready to help!